Terms & Conditions
- Precision club membership will be evidenced by either:
1. Membership agreement completed online indicating approval for the customer becoming a member.
2. Membership rules.
- All members are bound by the rules and requirements stated in the Terms & Conditions.
- Membership is a week to week membership (min 12 week lock in term). Precision Golf has the right to change pricing with 30 days notice to member who has the right to cancel membership immediately if membership status has changed.
- Precision has the right to modify equipment, operation, and facilities.
- Precision reserves the right to make changes to the existing Terms & Conditions when the member accepts renewal of the Terms & Conditions.
- Use of Precision facilities i.e. Driving Range, Simulators, may be restricted or reserved for lessons, golf events, and corporate events etc.
- All memberships begin on the day the customer purchases the membership, and are valid for the amount of time the individual membership extends until.
- At Precision's sole discretion, Precision is not entitled to renew memberships.
- Memberships are on a week to week basis with a minimum 12 week commitment.
- Members are entitled to 1 FREEZE membership per year up to 4 weeks maximum. Simply enquire at front desk.
- Membership can only be cancelled after the first 12 payments have been completed.
- All cancellations must be emailed via the contact us form.
- A Precision Golf Membership will allow the following, depending on which membership is held:
Unlimited Balls, Unlimited access to bunkers, Unlimited use of memberships, 10% off in store and online purchases, 10% off golf lessons or club fit services. 2 Membership cards.
The Dedicated Golfer:
200 golf balls per week, 60 min short game sessions per week, 60 min use of the Golf Simulators 10% off full priced products in store and online products, 1 membership card.
- There is a maximum of 2 people in one family that can be attached to 'The Unlimited Membership'. Extra fees apply to extra people in the
- Payment may be required if the Member uses any other facilities outside of their purchased Membership. e.g. Golf Lessons.
- An extra fee of $15 is required if the Member needs to replace their Membership card.
- The 'Dedicated Golfer' Membership cards cannot be shared among people. Only one person has authority to use these particular memberships. Violation to this requirement may result in the suspension of the individual's membership.
- Precision reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be posted on the website and it is the customer's responsibility to review the updated terms and conditions.
- Precision have the right to refuse an order if:
1. Goods are no longer available.
2. Precision cannot accept the form of payment or suspect fraud.
3. There has been a pricing error.
- Sales will be rejected if the shipping destination is not within Australia.
- Precision attempts to ensure all prices are accurate by reviewing the online store daily. However some errors may occur. If Precision discover a pricing inaccuracy, we will inform the customer as soon as possible and give the customer the option of the product with the new price or cancelling the order.
- Custom Golf Clubs with a standard configuration allow up to 3 week delivery time.
- Custom Golf Clubs with a US configuration allow up to 6 week delivery time.
- Precision will take payment immediately after the customer purchases online assuming all goods purchased are available. If the product is not available or discontinued by the manufacturer, Precision will inform the customer as soon as possible.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include taxes (where applicable) however does not include shipping charges.
- Delivery charges apply to all orders unless stated clearly otherwise.
- When the product is delivered, it is the customer's responsibility to check the goods for damage as Precision is unable to replace the products for damage in transit, or loss of products, if the customer has not advised Precision of such within 2 working days from the date of delivery.
- All deliveries must be signed for by an adult over the age of 18. If nobody is home, the courier will leave a note and take the products to the local post office. It is your responsibility to collect the products from the post office.
- Products supplied by Precision are warranted for defects by manufacturers from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated. The warranty is dependant on the manufacturer of the goods.
- Should the product develop a fault, inform Precision as soon as possible via email.
Returns and Refunds Policy
- Refunds are not possible in the case of the customer changing their mind on a product. Refunds are only applicable if the item is faulty and Precision is notified within 7 days of delivery.
- If you would like to return an item please contact Precision on (02) 9417 7704 to arrange sending items back.
- Any bundled items delivered with the products must also be returned.
Please be aware there is a non refundable 24 hour cancellation policy with full fittings.