Putter Lesson & Technique Assessment
If you are happy with your current putter but you feel like you can still improve your stroke Book in for putting lesson with Brad McIntosh.
Our putting studio uses the Flightscope x3 Fusion tracker, the swing catalyst balance plate and up to 4 high-speed cameras assessing your stroke from all angles.
The FlightScope x3 fusion tracker provides the following data measurements for your putter lesson:
- putter face angle at impact
- putter face angle at takeaway
- ball-strike position on the clubface
- ball speed profile from the putter face over the full distance of the putting surface
- ball horizontal trajectory from the putter face over the full distance of the putting surface
- ball vertical trajectory from the putter face over the full distance of the putting surface, bounce, as well as smoothness of the ball travel
- ball deceleration profile, showing the regions where the ball was airborne, skidding and rolling over
Analysis of this data then defines the precise club specifications you need to optimise the performance of your putting stroke.